Podolyany is the best entertainment center according to the European Property Awards 2020
The Podolyany shopping and entertainment center won the prestigious international award European Property Awards 2020. The Podolyany Mall project, which unites the already operating Podolyany shopping and entertainment complex and the second stage facility, won the Leisure Development / Entertainment Center nomination. The virtual award ceremony of the International European Property Awards 2020 will take place on December 11, 2020 in an online format.
– We are very pleased that our project has become the winner of a prestigious international award, it is doubly pleasant to receive such a level of recognition for the company’s birthday, because in December we will be 13 years old. – says Tatiana Chubak, development director of the Podolyany shopping and entertainment center. – This is a high reward and at the same time an incentive to develop and grow further. We are grateful to our partners NAI Ukraine for their help in the development and implementation of the Podolyany Mall project. This is a joint award between ours and the NAI Ukraine consulting company. We are happy to cooperate and develop with the best consulting company in Ukraine!
Vitalii Boiko CEO NAI Ukraine / Urban Experts “We value our work very much and always make every effort to meet the needs of our partners and clients. Podolyany is a truly high-class project: the Urban Experts team of architects in collaboration with the British architectural bureau Leslie Jones Architecture have developed a modern design aiming to enhance the basic functions of a commercial facility.”
European Property Awards Fact Sheet
- The European Property Awards is composed of an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
- The jury is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverly, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The European Property Awards are the most prestigious and widely recognized award in all regions.
- The official website of the award: www.propertyawards.net.
- The winners of the European Prize will be announced on December 11, 2020.
- The award has been running for 27 years and covers over 45 different categories of residential and commercial real estate. Regional events are held for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central and South America, the Caribbean, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The top winners in each region will automatically be included in the overall international awards, culminating in the announcement of the International and World’s Best winners at the end of the process.
NAI Ukraine is part of NAI Global, the world’s top 3 real estate consulting and brokerage companies, represented in 55 countries with over 400 offices and 7000+ employees.
NAI Ukraine was awarded the Global Banking and Finance Awards in 2018 (Best Real Estate Consulting Company, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine), 2019 (Best Real Estate Consulting Company in CIS and Eastern Europe).